Tuesday, July 26, 2016

~SWORD ART ONLINE: Eternal World v2.1.3~
Game link:

Full Version

Mediafire http://adf.ly/5379299/1cbiby

Patch:

Mediafire: http://adf.ly/5379299/1cbieq

RTP:

Mediafire: http://adf.ly/5379299/1cphis

==Featuring==
~Several Bug fix
~Several skill revamped
~5th Floor 1st Part released
~Smith I have new recipe
~Craft I have new recipe

[Bug Reports]::
FPS Down at Temple of Water
Boss Layered HP is still prototype

Tips:
Don't forget to learn skill from NPC in the sea

~Thanks And keep supporting us~




4 comments:

  1. Thank you to everyone who has been working on this. I love SAO, and the fact that I can play it, is AWESOME!

    Don't worry about the infrequent updates. Most people work full-time jobs these days. Just get to it when you can. Don't push yourself too hard.

    Lastly, I noticed a lot of grammatical errors. I don't think whomever is writing the text, is a native-born english speaker. I'd be happy to help with that. I think I only made one mistake in that sentence alone. :)

    I have RPG Maker VX Ace, but don't know much about it. I just bought it on sale, to play games like this. But if I was e-mailed a script, or taught how to edit the dialogue, I'd happily do it.

    Thanks again!

    By the way, the menu music is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just curious if the 1st floor boss still drops the nodaichi sword randomly?

      I've played the earlier version way back 2013. now im playing it again.

      Delete
    2. nvm I just got the nodaichi and coat of midnight together.

      Is it program to get one if you kill the 2nd spawn, and if you kill both 2nd spawn you get both?

      Delete
  2. I would like to help too and i also didn't understand the script and whatever the part of games code

    ReplyDelete